- CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5430 @ 2.66GHz
- Default Limits:
- Compiler: FreePascal version 2.4.0
- Compiler Flags: -So -XS -v0 -O2
- Version: gcc (Ubuntu 4.4.3-4ubuntu5.1) 4.4.3
- Compiler Flags: -lm -w -O2 -static -static-libgcc
- Define Ni be the number of candidates got task i accepted.
- Define Mi,j be the number of wrong submissions to task i candidate j has.
- Score for task i to candidate j is calculated by:
- Rationale: The number of accepted candidates of a task is usually inversely proportional to its difficulty. Giving them higher marginal scores will better reward effort spent on, hence increasing motivation, tackling more difficult tasks. The resulting free market can lead to Pareto efficiency of the Judge over all tasks, so that the value for completing a task tends marginally equal to its difficulty.